Wednesday 17 August 2011

Kito



I first came across Kito when she did a set at the music event that I have been avidly attending for years and of recent times helped to run, called Dub-boro. I have seen a range of artists and djs at this event and usually am already a fan of their music. However, I had not heard this Australian's music before and how I was missing out!! Following some research, I have discovered she is in fact causing quite a stir among several established artists, such as Mike Skinner and Skream and I am sure will continue to do so. If she wasn't cool enough what with her raw talent, great production and backing from the music industry then credit must also be given for her individual, accessible and fun choice of clothes and overall image.

Find the link to her SoundCloud profile and enjoy the mesmerising sounds of Kito........
http://soundcloud.com/thisiskito

No comments:

Post a Comment