Saturday 27 August 2011

Delilah


  
I first came across the beautifully haunting vocals of Delilah thanks to Chase & Status and their use of her on the song Time. After being fully captivated by this mysterious female voice, I had to find out who she was and if she had any of her own material. I was in luck as I stumbled across the song, Breathe and once again was mesmerised by her fresh and honest sound. After rooting around for some information, I discovered that not only does she come from a musical background (both her parents were involved in the industry), but she too is very talented and co-produces her songs.

A few months later, and I have once again become obsessed with a new offering from Delilah and her distinctly recognisable voice. The single, Go is to be released by Atlantic records and what seems to becoming standard practice with her material, I am unable to not have it on replay. My next hit can't come soon enough.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment